Low pressure die casting method enables to manufacture castings with thinner wall thickness that results in lower casting weight while maintaining specific properties such as oil or water tightness. This technology allows us to produce castings from aluminum and its alloys up to diameter of 1.2 m, up to weight of 35 kg and wall thickness from 4 mm.
The core product mix
- electrical junction boxes
- crankcase oil pan
- distribution bodies
- compressor parts and others
- components of the high-voltage transformers
- possibility to cast large-size castings while keeping low weight.
- wall thickness from 4 mm
- lower amount of impurities in the casting structure
- homogenous mould filling
- low mould costs comparing to the high pressure casting moulds
- high automation level